- Copyrights and other rights related to the products, photographs and other information contained in this Website belong to the Company or to the owners who have authorized the Company to use them.
- The customers may use such information only for your personal use. Any use (including reproduction, transmission, transfer, secondary use, etc.) beyond this scope without permission is prohibited.
Logos and service marks used on this Website are trademarks that belong to the Company or to right holders who have authorized the Company to use them. Their unauthorized use is prohibited.
The following activities are prohibited when using this Website:
- Infringement of industrial property rights, copyrights and other proprietary rights of other customers, third parties or the Company.
- Slander, defamation or intimidation of other customers, third parties or the Company.
- Any act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to other customers, third parties or the Company.
- Any action that may damage the reputation of the Company or this Website.
- Business activities or any other commercial use of this Website.
- Any obscene or profane act or statement, or any other act that is offensive to public order and morals.
- Use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses or any activity that may lead to such use or provision.
- Acts that violate or may violate laws and ordinances (including export-related laws and ordinances).
Information provided by Customers
- The Company does not accept any information, etc. from customers unless the Company separately asks customers to provide the Company with ideas, notes, concepts or other information related to new product development, marketing, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Information, etc.”) on this Website.
- Please note that the Company is under no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information provided by customers without expressing the Company’s intention to assume a special obligation of confidentiality.
- Although the Company carefully prepares and maintains all information on this Website, the Company does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue operation of this Website, or to change any or all of the information contained on this Website at any time and without notice.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of the use of this Website or inability to use this Website for any reason or for any damages arising out of the writing of data, unauthorized access, statements or emails sent by a third party.
Handling of Personal Information
- The Company is not responsible for the content of third-party websites linked to or from this Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Linked Websites”), nor is the Company responsible for any damages resulting from the use of the Linked Websites.
- In principle, you are free to link to this Website. However, the links from such websites that may damage the reputation or credibility of the Company or this Website, offend public order and morals, infringe on copyrights or other proprietary rights, cause disadvantage to the Company or third parties, or otherwise do not conform to the content of this Website may be refused or deleted without notice, regardless of whether any of the foregoing took place before or after placing the links.
(1) About Cookies
- To improve the usability of our site
- To analyze how our customers use and visit our site
(3) Cookie Settings
(4) Use of Google Analytics
You may opt out of our use of Google Analytics to collect information about you by disabling Google Analytics in your browser’s add-on settings. If you wish to disable Google Analytics, you will need to complete the necessary steps on the following page to download Google’s opt-out add-on.
- Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on
(6) Contact Information
Three Seven Bldg. 5F, 3-9-17 Iwamoto-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0032, Japan
Administration Department, FORCES Inc. Attn: Kawazoe,
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Revised: February 1, 2023